August 2018 – NASRPC National Competition
The National Association of Sporting Rifle & Pistol Clubs will hold a National Competition in
Hilltop Shooting Club, Newtownmountkennedy, Co. WIcklow on Saturday 25th August 2018.
- Club Team
- [SBP25P ] Smallbore Pistol – 25m Precision
- [SBPTP1 ] Smallbore Pistol – T&P1
- [SBPMT ] Smallbore Pistol – Multi Target
- [SSBP25P ] Single-handed Smallbore Pistol – 25m Precision
- [OSBP25P ] Open Smallbore Pistol – 25m Precision
- [OSBPTP1 ] Open Smallbore Pistol – T&P1
- [OSBPMT ] Open Smallbore Pistol – Multi Target
- [GRSB25P ] Smallbore Gallery Rifle – 25m Precision
- [GRSBTP1 ] Smallbore Gallery Rifle – T&P1
- [GRSBMT ] Smallbore Gallery Rifle – Multi Target
- [BR50FS ] 50m Benchrest – Factory Sporter
- [BR50SA ] 50m Benchrest – Semi Auto
- [BR50HV ] 50m Benchrest – Heavy Varmint
- [BR50LV ] 50m Benchrest – Light Varmint
- [BR50IS ] 50m Benchrest – International Sporter
Scores from the following disciplines will be aggregated from each club, to give a club score
which will count towards the 2018 NASRPC Club League. Scores from the best 6 competitors in each club will count.
- 50m Benchrest – (BR50FS or BR50SA)
- GRSB – Timed & Precision 1
- GRSB – 25m Precision
- SBP – Multi (SBP or OSBP)
- SBP – 25m Precision (SBP or OSBP or SSBP)
€10 Per Discipline, payable on the day. €50 Discounted Entry for Entire NASRPC match
Note: 50% reduction for Pensioners, Full time students and the unemployed
only one discount applies
There is also a €5 development levy
Please Note: It is only permitted for an individual to choose 5 disciplines during pre-registration.
Other disciplines may be entered on the day – but will not be scheduled.
Hilltop Shooting Club has not been made specifically wheelchair accessible.
For more information, please contact the club.
All NASRPC Competitions are Open Competitions.
First Detail will begin at 10:00am.
Last Detail will begin at 17:00pm.
Results will be posted in the days following the event
Uncollected Medals will be delivered to clubs at the quarterly meetings.
Note: Medals will only be awarded in classes where there are sufficient entries.
GPS coordinates are: 53.09309, -6.16463
National Association of Sporting Rifle & Pistol Clubs