NASRPC National Competition – CIPC – November 2018
The National Association of Sporting Rifle & Pistol Clubs will hold a National Competition in Castlebridge Invitational Pistol Club, Drinagh, Co.Wexford on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th November.
- [SBP25P ] Smallbore Pistol – 25m Precision
- [SBPTP1 ] Smallbore Pistol – T&P1
- [SBPMT ] Smallbore Pistol – Multi Target
- [SSBP25P ] Single handed Smallbore Pistol 25m Precision
- [OSBP25P ] Open Smallbore Pistol – 25m Precision
- [OSBPTP1 ] Open Smallbore Pistol – T&P1
- [OSBPMT ] Open Smallbore Pistol – Multi Target
- [CFP25P ] Centrefire Pistol – 25m Precision
- [CFPTP1 ] Centrefire Pistol – T&P1
- [CFPMT ] Centrefire Pistol – Multi Target
- [OCFP25P ] Open Centrefire Pistol – 25m Precision
- [OCFPTP1 ] Open Centrefire Pistol – T&P1
- [OCFPMT ] Open Centrefire Pistol – Multi Target
- [GRSB25P ] Smallbore Gallery Rifle – 25m Precision
- [GRSBTP1 ] Smallbore Gallery Rifle – T&P1
- [GRSBMT ] Smallbore Gallery Rifle – Multi Target
- Club Team
€10 Per Discipline, payable on the day.
€50 Discounted Entry for Entire NASRPC match
Note: 50% reduction for Pensioners, Full time students and the unemployed
only one discount applies
There is also a €5 development levy
CIPC will make food – Curry or Stroganoff – available each day, for €5.
Please be sure to specify in pre-reg, which days you will want lunch.
this will help ensure there is enough.
Scores from the following disciplines will be aggregated from each club to give a club score which will count towards the 2018 NASRPC Club League. Scores from the best 6 competitors in each club will count.
- GRSB – 25m Precision
- GRSB – T&P1
- GRSB – Multi
- SBP – 25m Precision (SBP, OSBP or SSBP)
- SBP – T&P1 (SBP or OSBP)
- SBP – Multi (SBP or OSBP)
Anyone wishing to stay over, CIPC have arranged preferential rates in the Farmers Kitchen Hotel near the range.
Simply mention CIPC when booking to avail of the rate.
Please Note: It is only permitted for an individual to choose
5 disciplines during pre-registration.
Other disciplines may be entered on the day – but will not be scheduled.
Note: Pre-registration is not mandatory, but recommended.
In order to allow those volunteering at the event to complete their competition details
and be free to volunteer during the main match – CIPC have scheduled an RO pre-shoot the week before –
Sunday October 28th.
This is only open to those who will be volunteering at the main match.
If you wish to RO or shoot in the pre-shoot – let us know which day(s) you are volunteering at the main event, so your time can be scheduled during it.
CIPC has not been made wheelchair accessible.
For more information, please contact the club.
All NASRPC Competitions are Open Competitions.
First Detail will begin at 10:00am both days
Last Detail will begin at 16:30pm Saturday and 16:00 Sunday
Results will be posted in the days following the event
Uncollected Medals will be delivered to clubs at the quarterly meetings.
Note: Medals will only be awarded in classes where there are sufficient entries.
GPS coordinates are: 52.270715, -6.423614
National Association of Sporting Rifle & Pistol Clubs Competitions