National Competition – BRC – August 2019
The National Association of Sporting Rifle & Pistol Clubs will hold a National Competition in BRC Shooting Club, Bohernabreena Road, Tallaght, Co. Dublin on the 24th / 25th August 2019
- [SPR50 ] Sporting Rifle – 50m Prone
- [FSPR50 ] Field Sporting Rifle – 50m Prone
- [OFSPR50] Open Field Sporting Rifle – 50m Prone
- [TR50 ] Target Rifle – 50m Prone
- [SPR100 ] Sporting Rifle – 100m Prone
- [FSPR100 ] Field Sporting Rifle – 100m Prone
- [OFSPR100] Open Field Sporting Rifle – 100m Prone
- [BR50HV] 50m Benchrest – Heavy Varmint
- [BR50LV] 50m Benchrest – Light Varmint
- [BR50IS] 50m Benchrest – International Sporter
- [BR50FS] 50m Benchrest – Factory Sporter
- [BR50SA] 50m Benchrest – Semi Auto
2019 Kiel Cup (Club Team):
The Kiel cup is a Club team event. Teams comprise of 4 competitors, with the top three scores aggregated for the team score, meaning a team with only 3 competitors could still take the honors.
Each team member will shoot 20 Sils (Score multiplied by 10 for a maximum score of 200).
They will also shoot a 50m Prone Sporting Rifle Match, the best card from which (Max Score of 200.020) will be aggregated with their Sils for their Kiel Cup Score (Max Score of 400.020).
(Field Sporting Rifle & Target Rifle is not permitted for a Kiel Score – only Sporting Rifle)
Kiel Cup Team Scores will NOT count towards the 2019 NASRPC Club League.
€10 Per Discipline, payable on the day.
€50 Discounted Entry for Entire NASRPC match
There is also a €5 team support levy.
Note: 50% reduction for Pensioners, Full time students and the unemployed only one discount applies
Schedule & Pre-registration:
Note: Pre-registration is not mandatory, but recommended.
Please Note: It is only permitted for an individual to choose 5 disciplines during pre-registration. Other disciplines may be entered on the day – but will not be scheduled.
Benchrest and silhouette range are wheelchair accessible. For more information, please contact the club.
All NASRPC Competitions are Open Competitions and will count towards the 2019 National Championships.
First Detail will begin at 10:00am.
Last Detail will begin at 16:00pm.
Results will be posted in the days following the event
Note: Medals will only be awarded in classes where there are sufficient entries.