2023 NASRPC Development Fundraising Raffle
The Fundraising Raffle is used to raise funds for development within the NASRPC Club Network. Once again we have organised a very impressive prize table, including a number of highly desirable firearms.
Entry into the Raffle is €50 (limited to 150 entries) and can be purchased through your club, or through the online pre-registration for the Irish Open. If you have any difficulty obtaining tickets contact Development@nasrpc.ie and we will organise some for you.
Please specify on the ticket stub your order of preference for the prizes. The draw will take place on Saturday July 1st during the Dinner at the Bridge House Hotel Tullamore. Should a winner not be present, the prize will be held for them.
Prizes in the raffle will include the following,
- Ruger 10/22 Competition .22lr – Sponsored by Hilltop Shooting Club
- Bergara BMR .22lr – Sponsored by Courtlough Shooting Grounds
- Uberti 1873 Cattleman Revolver .22lr – Sponsored by Patrick O’Mahony Firearms
- Taurus TX 22 Pistol .22lr – Sponsored by Paddy Fagan GunShop.ie
- 2000 SK Standard .22lr – Donated by BRC Shooting Club
- 2000 SK Standard .22lr – Donated by Munster Target Shooting Club
- 1000 CCI Standard .22lr – Donated by Donegal Target Club
- Eyes & Ears Goodie Bag – Donated by Daniel O’Flaherty – Curlew Mountain Outdoors
- Free Match Entry for BRC Shooting Club National – covers 5 competition entries, and 200 rounds of .22lr ammunition.
- Free Match Entry for Lough Bo Shooting Centre National – covers 5 competition entries, and 200 rounds of .22lr ammunition.
- Free Match Entry for Donegal Target Shooting Club National – covers 5 competition entries, and 200 rounds of .22lr ammunition.
- Free Match Entry for Munster Target Shooting Club National – covers 5 competition entries, and 200 rounds of .22lr ammunition.
Terms and Conditions,
- The raffle is sponsored by the National Association of Sporting Rifle and Pistol Clubs (NASRPC).
- The raffle is authorised by An Garda Síochána under The Gaming and Lotteries Act 1956 – 2019.
- All the proceeds of the raffle will be used to promote and develop Target Shooting Sports within the NASRPC club network.
- Neither the permit holder nor any official of the NASRPC will derive monetary gain from the proceeds of the raffle.
- The value and donor source of each prize is stated on the ticket.
- Prizes of firearms and ammunition are held by Registered Firearms Dealers and will only be released to prize winners holding the appropriate Firearms Certification.
- Winners of firearms are solely responsible for applying for new Firearm Certificates from An Garda Síochána.
- The total value of the prize fund is €5,000
- Tickets have a face value of €10 and if sold in blocks of five, the number of participants will be limited to 150.
- If ticket sales are less than 50%, the Sponsors reserve the right to cancel the raffle and return the face value of all purchased tickets.